Policies & Procedures
Full payment is required at the time of registration for any of the workshops or suspension classes.
Drop In rate: $35 - subject to space availability and only open to those have previously taken classes with the OmGym Suspension System. Please note: There will be no refunds given for classes missed.
The studio will be happy to accommodate private group sessions for a minimum of 6 people for any of the classes, workshops or sessions currently being offered. Please contact the studio to arrange price.
Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to workshops or special classes to receive a credit. If canceling your registration within 48 hours prior to the workshop, a 20% administration fee will be charged and remaining balance will be credited toward another workshop. PLEASE NOTE: For any cancellations made under 24 hours prior to workshop or special class, the studio reserves the right to withhold entire registration payment.
Refunds are not applicable to any services, classes, products or gift certificates. Only if a product is defective may it be exchanged for credit or replacement. Credits are non transferable and may not be used toward other workshops or products. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS for classes missed.
GENERAL INFORMATION & PROCEDURES
* All course and service fees are subject to HST and are in Canadian dollars.
* Please arrive on time as the outside doors are locked after business hours and on weekends so once a class begins, you may not be able to gain entry.
* If you are running late or have to leave early, please enter/exit class quietly, so as to not disturb other students.
* Although there are some spare mats on hand, whenever possible, please bring your own mat. If you don't own one, mats are available for purchase.
* Wear comfortable/non-restrictive clothing.
* Please inform/remind your instructor prior to class of any injuries or physical restrictions.
* Anyone wishing to participate in classes at The Flying Yogi is required to sign an Agreement of Release and a Waiver of Liability.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
* Studio doors open 15 min prior to scheduled classes and workshops or by appointment.