Join us for 7 adventurous days of Sun, Play, Suspension Yoga and much much more at the Extreme Hotel, a sustainable tourism hotel located on Kite Beach in the vibrant town of Cabarete, a location world famous for it's gorgeous beaches, renowned Kite-Surfing schools and lagoons surrounded by rich rain forest jungle, overflowing with luxurious tropical vegetation.
NEVER TRIED SUSPENSION YOGA BEFORE? Not to worry, this retreat is open to both experienced flying yogis and grounded yogis alike. An Intro to Suspension Yoga class will be held on the first day which will serve as a review for old students as well as a safe introduction to the techniques of air-borne poses for beginners
About your Extreme Hotel
Situated on a beautiful surf beach, The Extreme Hotel prides itself in being the leading sustainable tourism hotel in the Dominican Republic as well as in the Caribbean and the over all vibe is laid-back, friendly and active.
It is solar powered, maintains a permacultur garden onsite that contains fruit trees, herbs and vegetables and all waste matter is either recycled or composted for their Organic Farm. Most of the hotel’s proceeds go towards educating locals in sustainable tourism and sustainable lifestyle, through teching courses on composting and sustainable practices for people to learn.
About your Accomodations:
You will be lodged in big, airy and well ventilated rooms that each contain; a safe, drinking water, fridge, large ceiling fan, private bath and balcony.
What Your Retreat Includes:
• 7 incredible days and nights (double occupancy) at the Extreme Hotel.
• 90 minutes daily of Suspension Yoga with Beatrix Montanile.
• 2 super health & deliciously prepared meals per day (vegan or vegetarian diets can be accommodated).
• Day trip to vistit the clear azure waters of the Blue Lagoon and Grand Playa Grande Beach, considered to be one of the best beaches in all of the Caribbean.
• Visit to The Damajagua Falls, a cascading course of 27 waterfalls. The Damajagua Falls is in the sugar cane fields of Puerto Plata, with 27 waterfalls. walk through labyrinths of tunnels, caves and natural pools leading to a virtual fairytale land of beauty.
• A Horse-back ride through the country side and lush tropical forest of El Choco National Forest.
• Transfers to and from Puerto Plata's international airport and to and from eco adventures.
(Please Note: All outdoor activities rely on favorable weather conditions and may be subject to cancellation or last minute changes when necessary)
What Is Not Included:
A La Carte Activities:
- Kite Surfing lessons
- Surfing lessons
- Whale Watching
- Zipline and visit to Costa Rica Adventure Park
- Boat cruise and snorkeling at Tortuga Island
- Massages & Spa Treatments
Having had some Suspension experience with the OmGym Yoga sling is helpful but not a requirement and although Suspension workouts and inversions can be done by almost anybody, there are some constraints. For a list of restrictions please review our Safety Checklist. But rest assured that everyone will be encouraged to explore at their own pace even if it means never leaving the ground. Due to baggage restrictions, it is requested that people bring their own OmGyms but a few extras will be available for those who don't own one.
Fees & Registration:
There are NO REFUNDS. If you find that you cannot attend the trip after having registered, your deposit or payment may be transferred to a friend for a fee of $100 or you can apply 50% of the amount to future retreats. Payments must be made in USD by cash, email transfers, credit cards and or Paypal.